- Acting International, bilingual theatre and film school, established by film director Robert Cordier − 01 42 00 06 79
- Bilingual Acting Workshop established in 1995 by Amy Werba, now providing training for theatre and film actors, writers and directors in Paris and New York.
- Bioart Theatre Laboratories established by Madeleine Barchevska to provide training that blends theatre arts with life sciences.
- ESRA film school, 135 Avenue Félix Faure, 75015 Paris.
- FACT (French-American association for Cinema and Theatre) founded in 1989 by Sarah Eigerman.
- Bernie Hiller, acting coach from L.A. who provides masterclasses in Paris and worldwide.
- The Improfessionals improvisation classes in English or in French − 01 53 28 04 64
- New York Film Academy
- Dear Conjunction established in 1991 by Les Clack and Patricia Kessler − 01 42 41 69 65
- Drama-Ties educational theatre, original productions. Contact: Kester Lovelace − 08 71 34 12 21
- Fourplay a conceptual theatre festival in Paris every Spring (April-May) curated by Chris Newens and Alice Brace. For details or to pitch an idea, contact email@example.com
- Glasshouse established in 1998 by Helen Later and Irene Palko to present original theatre productions
- The Improfessionals established by Mark Jane to improvise theatrical entertainment − 01 53 28 04 64
- The International Players stage musicals and plays in Saint Germain en Laye and Le Pecq.
- The Big Funk Company Friday night American playreadings and Sunday brunch American plays at the Gallery d’Orsay, 42 rue de Lille, 75007 Paris.
- Company OZ educational touring company, established by Ken Starcevic (firstname.lastname@example.org) − 01 45 43 05 26 and 24 rue de Rungis, 75013 Paris.
- The Paris Fringe Festival, an international festival of performing arts in English, takes place in May every year.
- Théâtre en Anglais established by Lucille O'Flanagan − 01 55 02 37 87
- Theatre Metropole established by author Lance Tait.
- CESC (Council for the English-speaking Community) information of all kinds − email@example.com
- Jim Haynes, writer and theatre-goer, runs a salon every Sunday evening.
- Paris-Expat, Paris seen through the expatriate eyes of director Terrance Gelenter and friends.
- Paris Soirées salon established by Patricia Laplante-Collins.
- Paris Voice magazine with calendar of English-language events.
- Paris Writers News by Laurel Zuckerman offers news, resources and a directory for English-language writers and playwrights in France.
- Studio Vivienne provides help with your demo reel − 01 44 82 79 80
- Moving Parts Writers’ Forum (in case you missed the link on the previous page!)
- "The Other Writers’ Group" meets upstairs at Shakespeare & Co. every Saturday, 3-5pm at 37 rue de la Bucherie, Paris − 01 43 25 40 93
- The Red Wheelbarrow English language bookstore, 22 rue Saint Paul, 75004 Paris.
- Tea & Tattered Pages second-hand books in English and a tea-room for reading them − 01 40 65 94 35